27 December 2012

Christmas Party Saturday #2

Party #1

Molly, Jack, and I headed out early Saturday morning for a party with my mom, dad, Willie, and Annie's family.  We met at the Little America Coffee Shop for breakfast.  I had pancakes, ham, and potatoes.  Molly ate quite a bit of her pancake.  Willie, Wyatt, and Elliott ate about 7 pounds of bacon.  It was all delicious and we felt like we were in Disneyland!

After breakfast, Annie, Ross, and Quinn went home, but the rest of us ventured over to the Clark Planetarium for the Christmas animated feature in the Imax Theater.  It was a  cute little movie about Santa Claus.  Molly loved it and Jack had a nice little nap.  Afterwards, we wandered around the rest of the Planetarium for a few minutes and then headed to the train.  Molly is becoming a train expert and I think she'd like to ride it every day.

Our plan on this morning was not to see the lights (it was daylight after all) but to see the candy in the Macy's windows.  We did and it was pretty cool!  Our adventure was cut a little short because my mom and I both had missed calls on our phone during the movie from my Grandpa.  When we called him back, he told us that my Grandma's cousin had died, he just found out, but the funeral was later that day.  My mom was to meet my Grandpa there, so we had to hurry a little bit, but not before walking around City Creek.

Me made it back on the train, to our cars, and home.  Molly stayed asleep and had a good nap before the next adventure.








Party #2

Later Saturday night was the Huber Family Progressive Party.  We started at my Aunt Cindy's house and then finished at my Uncle Johnny's house.  It was loud, crazy, and delicious.  It ended with a bizarre talent show that included, dancing, singing, and Willie and Parker pretending to be Sasquatch  hunters.  We are all a little strange, but it was fun.  I didn't take any pictures.


No comments: