02 November 2012

UEA - Fall Break

How did we spend our UEA Week and Weekend?

Tuesday Night -
  • Visited with Amber and Colton
  • Ate Chinese food
  • Had a great time!

Wednesday Night -
  • Football Game, Senior Night, Victory, Region Champs (see other post)

Thursday - Day off!
  • Molly slept in until 7:15 a.m.!!  Woo Hoo!!
  • Dropped chilluns off at my mom's while I went to a viewing for a lady at my school who passed away - Obituary here.
  • Ate pizza for lunch and Hires drinks at my mom's with Willie, mom, and Annie and boys for my mom's 58th BIRTHDAY!!
  • Returned to my mom's in the evening for scones & hot chocolate and birthday gifts.

Friday - Day off!
  • Went to Midway to meet up with the Binggeli's after James got home from work
  • Good food, movies, swimming



Saturday - 

  • Wandered around the Homestead Resort and visited the giant hot springs crater
  • Ate lunch at the Gateway Restaurant in Kamas


Sunday -

  • Ventured to Garland for church and dinner
  • Visited with Amber & Colton, Grandma and Grandpa Binggeli, and Jarrel & his new fiance Whytnee.
Monday - Day off!
  • Still had the day off for Murray School District, though I really don't know why
  • We went to Target and then came home.  Molly had a nap, but Jack didn't want one. 
  • I tried to get some school work done, but it was challenging.
Great Weekend!

No comments: