22 June 2011

Buddy of the Day



In the back of this picture is Parker. Parker is my 14 year old cousin. He has always been a good boy, albeit a bit annoying at times (especially when he's not getting along with his big brother), but he is growing up to be a very nice young man and fun to hang out with. He's a good sport and will do whatever I ask him to do.
Today, Molly and I needed to get out of the house and so we asked Parker to tag along. We went to Kohls, to the D.I., and then to look at model homes. Parker loves houses and gave me a lot of feedback about what he liked and didn't like about the houses. I appreciated that.

We also drove through McDonald's, got drinks, and split a pack of nuggets so we could try one of their new sauces. Parker got the exciting new sauce called "ranch," but it was good.


Thanks, Parker, for hanging out with us for a couple of hours today. Hopefully you didn't feel too captive.

1 comment:

fivewoods said...

Thanks for rescuing him. He said he had a good time!