29 March 2009

Elliott's Hair

I got to tend Elliott on Friday.  I like to tend him.  When he saw me getting ready to go, though, he wanted me to comb his hair.  As you can see, I only know one way to comb hair.




While he was here, he kept wondering where "Unca Jims" was.  I told him he was at work. James had Guard Duty this weekend and it started on Friday this time.  James came home really late Friday night and then was gone again early Saturday.  I was a little startled on Saturday morning to find this on my refrigerator.  Guns make me really nervous, but I guess James is at least a good shot.  Later, I had to hear the whole explanation about how the first rounds (lower right corner) were taken before he adjusted his sites and that the center rounds show his sweet skills.  Ok, but it still makes me nervous to have this on my fridge.



3 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Your nephew sure is handsome! What a great little guy. I'll understand if you have to miss our tentative lunch date on Friday so that you can watch him again- spending time with kids you like is a lot funner than I used to think it would be.

sunlightbeginnings said...

Tell Annie she has a cute guy there. James sure has good eye to shoot that well. Guns make me neavous too.

Anonymous said...

guns make me nervous too...but you should have him take you to the shooting range....it can be fun....not that ive been in years..lol.