31 January 2009

Get your FLU shots



We had a lecture on the flu this last week. I guess it was to scare us, and it worked for me. Do any of you know about the FLU of 1918. If not, I suggest that you look it up. We have a similar thing today, commonly called the bird flu in Asia. It could do the same if it mutates enough human strains. There are 4 known deaths so far. It is called the H5N1 virus. I suggest that you look it up. Thanks for listening blog world. Here is a video that we watch in class from the CDC.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You sound like a health promotion major! I feel cool, because yes I've learned of the flu pandemic of 1918 in some of my classes. Go flu shots!

mad dog said...

Edward (from Twilight) turned into a vampire because he was about to die from the epidemic of 1918. He lost both his parents to it.

japetersen said...

Flu shot -- where do you get one?