23 March 2008

Happy Easter!


Last night Willie invited us to color eggs at his house. Elliott was there, so of course we weren't going to turn him down. We (rather just me, I shouldn't get James involved) was stressed over what to do with our kitchen at the moment, so Elliott, Willie, and coloring eggs seemed like a good option.

Meranda and Parker came over, too. Grandma Judy let Elliott run around the hall neked. I grabbed him to put a diaper back on him, but as soon as I put him on the bed, he crawled away from me, let loose, and peed all over the bed. It was about a gallon of fluid. It soaked all the way through to the mattress. Not a pleasant site. There was nothing I could have done to stop him. My poor dad had to probably spend the night on the couch instead of sleeping on his pee-stained mattress. He loves his grandson, but I don't think he appreciates Grandma letting him use the mattress as a bathroom. Sorry, dad. After a bath, though, Elliott was back to normal. I'm not sure about the mattress, though.

2 comments:

Annie said...

quite the night you guys had! Glad i missed it and even more glad it wasn't my bed that got pee'd on.

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go to Aunty Judy's house anymore. I don't really like running around neked!