02 September 2013

Church makes us sleepy

Jack is a challenge at church.  Lately, once the sacrament wrestling match is over, I just take him into nursery and hang out in there with him.  Usually, they are short on nursery leaders, so I just plan to stay for a while any way.  James sits with our primary class during singing time and sharing time and then once it is time for the lesson, we take turns.  One of us teaches the lesson and the other one continues the wrestling match.

Today was my turn to teach.  The wrestling match ended like this.



The kids in my class and I tried to secretly sneak James' phone and take a picture, but he realized what we were doing before we could take it.

Jack came home and slept for 4 hours!!!

1 comment:

AliciaBinggeli said...

hahahaha! Sounds like he's a real gem. Miss you guys.

Alicia