31 May 2013

School Program

Molly and Jack had their end of year program at school this week.  It was a patriotic theme and the kids recited the Declaration of Independence.  It was pretty funny and quite impressive what parts they were able to memorize.  I thought I took a video of Molly saying her part, but I'm an idiot and realized I only took a picture.  Oh well.  Her part was:

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends . . ."  which is in the middle of the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence.




Jack got to participate as well.  His turn came during "Take Me Out To The Ball Game."







And one more video of Molly:




I am grateful that I have such a great place to take my kids every day.  The people who take care of them are amazing and love them so much.  I think they are probably a lot smarter, too, then they would be if I was in charge all day, for every day of the year.

Plus, Miss Bethany wins a gold star for keeping Jack entertained in the hallway all night until it was his time to run out with the bat.

No comments: