11 March 2013

Molly & Emily

Thursday was "Princess Day" at Molly's school.  It was honestly the best day every for getting Molly ready for school.  She got to wear her Belle dress that Annie gave her for Christmas and she got to wear her Rapunzel t-shirt underneath it.  She was in heaven and we had 100% cooperation to get ready for school.  It's too bad that everyday is not as exciting in the morning as Princess Day was.

Molly's best friend at school is Emily.  Emily's mom sent me these pictures (and an old one of Halloween).

The other day on the way home from school, Molly and I had this conversation:

Molly:  Mom, today during outside time I had to go to the bathroom.
Me:  Oh.  Did you tell Mr. Matt or Ms. Sarah and go in and go.
Molly:  No, I just told Emily.
Me:  You mean you told Ms. Emily?
Molly:  No, I just told little Emily.  We were playing in the wood chips.
Me:  Oh.  Did you go inside to the bathroom and go.
Molly:  No, I just told Emily.

I have no idea what the end result of this conversation was, but there was no sign of an accident that day . . . crazy children.!




No comments: