23 July 2010

Rodeo!


To celebrate the 24th of July (and because Alicia had free tickets for us all) we went to the Ogden Pioneer Rodeo. Again (like the 4th of July), I worried about James and I being stupid parents for taking a 2 month old to an event like this, but Molly was great, of course! She freaked out a couple of times when the people around us screamed and cheered, but she didn't seem to mind the noise coming out of the speakers and she slept through all the bulls at the end and the motorcyle jumpers afterwards. She's a good baby! We had a good time!
Molly sported her overalls. James decided to sport his rodeo boots and flavor savor. He wanted to blend in. I think I've seen him wear these boots one other time since I've known him. What was the occasion? . . . a rodeo!

No comments: