26 July 2010

Molly in Red


Hi. It's Molly. I just have to tell you that my mom is really weird. What was she thinking putting this big red thing on the top of my head. First of all, instead of Minnie Mouse, I look like I have big Goofy ears. Second, what is she doing putting it on that spot. She knows it's not going to stay there. I have too much hair for the glue to stick. What is she thinking?!

Also, my Grandma Binggeli told my dad on Saturday that if I ever find my thumb in this fist of mine, we're going to be in big trouble. I'm not sure what a thumb is, but I think I'm getting pretty close to finding it.

One other thing . . . why does my mom only take pictures of me on her bed? There's all these other places in our house she could put me, but it seems like my photo shoots are always here. What's the deal? The other day she was putting clean sheets on the bed and totally forgot I was even here. She almost lost me.


1 comment: