10 May 2010

D-Day!

When I got to work this morning and started up my computer, my outlook calendar popped up with a message for me: D-day!

Yep, today is my due date and well . . . no baby Bing, no bambino, no bundle of joy . . .

I'm willing to wait (I guess), but as a result, I am losing patience with EVERYTHING ELSE. My students are driving me crazy. I'm tired of answering to things like, "Why are you still here?" or "I thought you were supposed to have your baby today?" or "Why are you still here?" or "Mrs. Binggeli, I thought you were supposed to be gone by now?" or "Why are you still here?" or "Didn't you have your baby yet?" or "Why are you still here?"

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I am also really tired of my feet. They are fat. They hurt.
I am also really tired of my clothes. They don't fit. I'm tired of not being able to take more than 3 steps without pulling up my pants.

Enough complaining. She'll come when she comes. I feel fine, otherwise.

We'll see what D-Day +1 has to offer. At least it brings a doctor's appointment and some kind of update.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I feel your pain! Good luck with waiting, and with the baby, and of course the stuff that comes in between.

CINDY WOOD said...

I'm sorry about your feet. I'm sorry about your clothes. I'm sorry Baby Bing hasn't come yet.