24 April 2010

Baby Update

Hello blog world. James keeps trying to take pictures of me. I don't like my picture taken, period, let alone my picture taken with a beach ball in my stomach. I decided that for posterity's sake (whatever) that I would take a picture of myself. Here it is (and yes, I am wearing stretchy pants, thank you very much):



I am at week 38 on Monday. What does that mean? I don't know. I guess it means that little Bing Bing baby will come sooner than later. People keep asking me how I'm feeling. I'm fine. I'm finally to the point where things are getting a little uncomfortable. I can't walk when I get up in the morning and feel like an old grandma holding on to furniture and counter tops, but by the time I get out of the shower, I'm fine. In reverse order, when I get up I have slight definition to my ankles, but by the time I got to bed, my sausages, I mean toes, are so fat that I can't even wiggle them. (Is wiggle spelled like that or spelled like wriggle? Spell check accepts both.)

My doctor says to plan on the baby coming a week late. My mom still thinks she's coming early. I just need one more week to get some things finished as school and two more homework assignments finished and then I think I'll be okay.

What else? A student touched my stomach this week. Yes, creepy. My mom does it all the time, but she's my mom and a little coo-coo, so I forgive her. At school? I was leaning on one side of the aisle helping a student when a hand comes out of nowhere and is rubbing me. Ahhhhhh . . . . . creepy . . . . . . run away!!! It was from a girl on the other side of the aisle. She said, "but Mrs. Binggeli it's so cute. I can't help it! That's what you're supposed to do to pregnant women." Ug. I ran away and have tried to avoid her ever since. She's the same girl that wrote me this a while ago.

What else? My cousin Maddie had her cute little baby this week . . . AFTER 30 HOURS IN THE HOSPITAL!! Oh dear, I'm scared. I would like to be in the hospital 30 hours total, not 30 hours waiting for the baby to come. I wish Maddie and Ben and little Cole the best of luck!

No comments: