16 January 2010

Its A . . . . . . .



GIRL!

James and I went for our second big ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are, for sure, having a girl. She wasn't 100% cooperative with everything they were looking for, but was a least in a good enough position that we could see she was a girl.

She wiggled around a little bit and had her hands up close by her chin. Oh, how cute!

We stopped by Penney's later on and I could finally buy something that didn't have a duck or a frog on it. I think this may be the first time in my life I have ever purchase anything pink. Look at the little lamb!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, im so excited for you...little girls are sooo much fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats Hailey! That is so super sweet. :) I'm way happy for you. :)

Annie said...

Yeah - evening out the numbers in the family a little at a time.

Tara said...

Hooray!!! We are so happy for you.

Staples said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Girls RULE!!!!!!!! Lauren and I are pros at names if you need help ;)

LeeAnn said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you, but we would of been either way. (but girls are more fun to shop for).

Lauren said...

Yay math teacher! We are so happy for you and James! Congratulations on the ultrasound success!

... said...

Awesome!