04 May 2009

Congrats Alicia

On Thursday, James headed up to Hill Field in his Class A's to help promote his sister to the rank of SSGT - Staff Sargeant - in the Air Force. Here are some photos. I'm not sure why Alicia has a black eye. Supposedly it was some type of rugby injury, but I think we should make up some other story to go with it, like she was attacked, captured, and tortured by Taliban monkies . . . or something like that. I think she just wanted to look extra tough in her dress blues.







3 comments:

sunlightbeginnings said...

thanks for leting me know.:) That is great that Alicia got a promotion.

Anonymous said...

haha... sorry Annie AND I wasn't captured by taliban monkeys!! I actually am part of the secret service and got my wound by stopping the bullet with my eyeball (not the lid my eye was open). I taught Chuck Norris everything he knows!
Alicia

mom bing said...

James your uniforms are the same color what happened. Love my kids!!!!!!!!