14 October 2008

Good Husband


This is my husband. His name is James. Lately he has been very stressed and a bit more like a drug-studying-mutating-ornery-non-sleeping-statue than the nice, relaxed guy I once new. Thank goodness for FALL BREAK! James had Guard Duty over the weekend, so that meant no midnight shifts at the hospital. Now, he's had 2 of 5 days off from school on top of that!! YEAH!!

Yesterday I came home from work and he was trimming trees and bushes around our community property. That was great! Then, I parked my car and came in the house and found it to be spotless. He cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, put all my piles of junk on the kitchen table away, and did laundry. He even cut down all of my monster zinnias outside in preparation for cold weather. I told him how nice it looked and he only apologized for not scrubbing the kitchen floor and not replacing the filter in the furnace. Oh well!!!


Thank you very much James. I'm glad you finally get to relax a little!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice boy!
Judy/Mom