29 August 2008

You paid me what???


After all of these great things I've had to say about Murray this week, I finally got my first paycheck today. Are you ready for this? . . . a whopping $32.00. Huh?!? Are you kidding?


Actually, if the truth be told, I don't start getting my salaray pay until the end of September, so my $32.00 was a small, but pleasant surprise. I guess I got paid $100 for attending two days of new teacher meetings before my contract time started. Today I also realized that 3 months ago I filled out a financial form to put $50 per paycheck into a separate account and then the rest in our main account. So $100 netted around $82, minus $50 to the other account, and I get my whopping $32. Woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can buy you some red shoes.....Rawanda and Mom