06 August 2008

School Anxiety

I am a little stressed. I got two letters in the mail this week from Murray and my second to last pay stub from Tooele. I need to get my room in order and Willie and Parker refused to offer a helping hand one day this week or next. The secretary I talked to today assured me that it is cleaned out now. Last time I was there, the school was a movie set and my room had a whole floor's worth of desks and books in it. I got my schedule today and it doesn't have period numbers on it, so I'm just guessing the order of my classes. The schedule is different than what I am used to. I still have lunch duty. I do get to go to Snowbird a week from Tuesday for a full day of staff meetings. Change is good, but I am way nervous.

Here are some pictures from my zinnia farm that finally started to bloom:


1 comment:

... said...

I agree. Change is good, but oh so nerve racking! Good luck with your new school and getting your classroom in order. (although a long drive, Gordon and I can help clean it out if you need us too)